The L400 Series captures the benefits of the latest in LED technology into a high performance, high efficacy, long-life luminaire. The outstanding photometric performance results in sites with excellent uniformity, greater pole spacing and lower power density. The L400 Series is the better alternative for traditional street and area lighting with quick payback and improved performance.
- Standard 7-Pin Photocontrol Receptacle (per ANSI C136.41)
- Stand-alone 10KV/10KA Surge Suppression Device (consult factory for 20KV / 20KA option)
- Terminal block accepts 14-6 AWG conductors (Line, Neutral, Ground)
- Four Bolt Mounting accommodates 1 1⁄4" NPS to 2" NPS horizontal tenon (pre-configured for 2” NPS)
- Integral Tilt-adjustment Steps ±5°
- Tool-Less Entry
- Input Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V, 50/60Hz
- Power Factor : > 0.9 at full load and Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20% at full load
- Ambient Operating Temperatures -40°C to +50°C
- Roadway, parking lots, walkways and general area spaces.
Lumen values are from photometric tests performed in accordance with IESNA LM-79-08. Data is considered to be representative of the configurations shown, within the tolerances allowed by Lighting Facts. Actual performance may differ as a result of the end user environment and application. Actual wattage may differ by +/- 10% when operating between 120-480V +/- 10%. Contact factory for performance data on any configurations not shown on the spec sheet.
- cULus Listed
- Suitable for wet locations
- Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G vibration standards.
- Surge suppression protection tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2
- Precision molded optical assembly tested to IP65
- Meets FCC Part 15 standards for conducted and radiated emissions
- Luminaire finish tested to withstand 3,000 hours (per ASTM Standard B 117)
- RoHS compliant. Consult factory for additional details
Luminaire Lumen Maintenance Factors (LMF)
Data references the extrapolated performance projections for the platforms noted in a 25°C ambient, based on 10,000 hours of LED testing (tested per IESNA LM-80-08 and projected per IESNA TM-21-11).
To calculate LLF, use the lumen maintenance factor that corresponds to the desired number of operating hours on the spec sheet.
For other lumen maintenance values, contact the factory.